- MLS® #: 7502736
- 2231 & 2229 Newport St
- Park Hill, Denver, CO 80207 Completely Renovated Park Hill Duplex. This Property Is Located Right Next Door To Oneida Park Shopping Plaza, A Recently Renovated Staple Of The Neighborhood. Both Units Feature 3 Beds And 2 Baths. All Finishes Have Been Updated Including Flooring, Trim, P...
- 6 Bed, 4 Bath, 2954 SqFt, 0.15 Acres
- Income - Active
- iHOMES COLORADO Add as Favorite
Park Hill | Current Listings, $800,000 - $900,000
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- MLS® #: 5814302
- 1729 Albion St
- Park Hill, Denver, CO 80220 Completely Renovated, 3 Bedroom Bungalow, In The Heart Of South Park Hill. Vintage Charm Meets Modern At Its Finest.. As You Enter This Home You Will Feel The Warmth Of A Large Living Room, Dining Room Area With The Beautiful Original Fireplace, With Mantel...
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 2785 SqFt, 0.11 Acres
- Residential - Active
- RE/MAX Professionals Add as Favorite
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Denver Realty Experts are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 10:19pm MDT.