- MLS® #: 6059387
- 9411 E 5th Ave
- Lowry, Denver, CO 80230 Welcome Home To This East Lowry Residence Across From Tailwind Park, Offering Stunning Front Range And City Skyline Views, Tons Of Light And Open Floor Plan. First Floor Boasts A Warm Kitchen With Upgraded Cherry Cabinets And Jenn-air Stainless Steel Appli...
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 2248 SqFt, 0.07 Acres
- Residential - Active
- Camber Realty, LTD Add as Favorite
Lowry Homes & Condos for Sale
Lowry is a well planned, recently developed community in Denver CO, and perfect for those seeking a good variety of new real estate. Master-planned as a mixed-use, sustainable enclave, Lowry features real estate ranging from $100,000s to over $1 million.
Read more more about the Lowry real estate market, or see below for current listings.
Lowry | Current Listings
|All Listings||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
- MLS® #: 6863303
- 7860 E Ellsworth Ave
- Lowry, Denver, CO 80230 Looking For Something Super Central But Quiet Too? With Quick Access To Downtown, Anschutz, Or The Airport But Low Traffic And Walkable? With Restaurants Like North County, Woodgrain Bagels, Or Rocket Ice Cream? Need Good Sized Grocery, A Library, Fitness S...
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 2515 SqFt, 0.07 Acres
- Residential - Active
- PERRY & CO Add as Favorite
- MLS® #: 7435711
- 35 S Tamarac St
- Lowry, Denver, CO 80230 This Beautifully Finished And Immaculately Maintained Home In Lowry Is Sure To Please! With A Main Floor Master And A Spectacular Garden/patio, This Home Is Low-maintenance And Move-in Ready. The Home Features A Renovated Bathroom With Spacious Shower In Th...
- 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 2572 SqFt, 0.07 Acres
- Residential - Active
- LIVE URBAN REAL ESTATE Add as Favorite
SIGN UP NOW and get exclusive member's benefits. Save your search information, and view extra details about advertised properties. Best of all, you can choose to be notified every time a listing that matches your search criteria comes on the market. Be among the first to view new listings, and get an edge on the competition!
Lowry Real Estate
A variety of new homes are available in Lowry, including condos, townhomes, loft homes, cottages, single family homes, executive homes, luxury condos and senior living options.
Lowry homes are built on land that formerly housed the Lowry Air Force Base. The base was closed in 1994 after over half a century of service. In 1997, after extensive surveying, grants and zoning modifications, construction began on the first homes of the community. In 1998, Lowry's first homeowners moved into their new neighborhood.
From an air force base to Denver's newest community, Lowry has made some major jumps. As an infill project, it has taken almost 800 acres of unused land and transformed it into a viable, sustainable neighborhood.
Lowry homes are located only 15 minutes away from downtown Denver, making them an excellent option for people working in that location. This is the closest collection of new homes near the downtown core; most new Denver home developments lie 45-60 minutes away. Additionally, Lowry is only 10 minutes from the Cherry Creek shopping district and 25 minutes from Denver International Airport.
Lowry's boundaries are Quebec Street on the west, Eleventh Avenue on the north, Dayton Street on the east, and Alameda Avenue on the south.
New homes aren't the only attraction in this popular neighborhood. The Lowry Town Center houses a variety of shops, dining options and services that can supply daily needs or provide a pleasant outing. For recreation, there are a number of parks and recreation facilities. Pathways are in the process of being built and will eventually wind throughout Lowry and connect with the regional trail system. More open space and parks are planned.
Denver Neighborhood Home Search
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Denver Realty Experts are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 5:34pm MST.