- MLS® #: 3953645
- 4583 E Kentucky Circle
- Glendale, Denver, CO 80246 A Totally Renovated Three Story Townhouse Located Directly Across The Street From World Famous Infinity Park. Located Behind A Gated Entryway, The Townhouse Has All New Kitchen Appliances, A New Hot Water Heater, Allows Dogs, Has A Small Courtyard For The D...
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 1804 SqFt, 0.04 Acres
- Residential - Active Under Contract
- Engel & Volkers Denver Add as Favorite
Glendale CO Real Estate
Originally a stagecoach rest stop and watering hole along the Cherry Creek Trail in the 1800s, Glendale has become a city with a rich tradition of hospitality, vitality and quality lifestyle.
Glendale Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000|
- MLS® #: 8413924
- 6800 E Tennessee Avenue 133
- Glendale, Denver, CO 80224 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Condo In Glendale At Bowling Green Near Monaco And Leetsdale. This Top Floor Unit Has Been Remodeled And Is In Great Condition. Wood Floors Throughout, Tile Bath, Maple Cabinets In The Updated Kitchen And A Full Size Washer And Dryer Are Fe...
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 864 SqFt, 4.37 Acres
- Residential Lease - Active
- Distinctive Dwelling Add as Favorite
SIGN UP NOW and get exclusive member's benefits. Save your search information, and view extra details about advertised properties. Best of all, you can choose to be notified every time a listing that matches your search criteria comes on the market. Be among the first to view new listings, and get an edge on the competition!
Glendale Condos & Townhouses
Located in Arapahoe County, Glendale's 355 acres are completely surrounded by the City and County of Denver. This is a high-density community, with nearly 100 percent of the population in multi-family housing (there are only three single-family residences in the City). About 90 percent of residents are renters occupying the city's more than 2,000 apartments. The remaining residents own the 300-plus condominium and townhouse units in the City.
Glendale is a warm community where it's easy to get to know your neighbors. Residents enjoy the city's 35 acres of parks and open space, especially the Cherry Creek Trail that is popular with walkers, bikers and skateboarders.
Greater Denver Cities
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Denver Realty Experts are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 8:30pm MDT.