- MLS® #: 4522457
- 2640 Curtis St
- Curtis Park, Denver, CO 80205 Opportunity Knocks On This Gorgeous Painted Lady Victorian In The Highly Desired Curtis Park Neighborhood! Much Of The Hard Work Has Been Done And This Beauty Needs Your Finishing Touch. Newer Roof, Windows, Exterior Paint And Structural Support. Enjoy T...
- 6 Bed, 5 Bath, 5173 SqFt, 0.22 Acres
- Residential - Active
- LIVE URBAN REAL ESTATE Add as Favorite
Curtis Park Homes & Real Estate - Denver
Search all Curtis Park homes for sale & real estate listings in Denver, Colorado below. Founded in the late 1800s as Denver’s first residential suburb, the historic Curtis Park neighborhood proudly offers a wide range of housing, ethnic and socio-economic diversity. Lately it has experienced a surge in popularity and new development, thanks to its close proximity to downtown Denver. For information about Curtis Park properties for sale or to schedule a home showing, contact your Denver real estate experts today! Read More about Curtis Park real estate
Curtis Park Real Estate Listings For Sale
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
- MLS® #: 4988341
- 2738 Curtis St
- Curtis Park, Denver, CO 80205 Located Two Blocks From Denver's Beautiful Historic Mestizo-curtis Park, This Charming 1890's Brick Duplex Captivates You From The Moment You Set Your Eyes On The Meticulously Well Maintained Floral Gardens And Winding Brick Path Leading To A Covered Front ...
- 3 Bed, 4 Bath, 2168 SqFt
- Residential - Active
- Denver Apartments Boutique, LLC Add as Favorite
- MLS® #: 2207811
- 2549 Glenarm Pl
- Curtis Park, Denver, CO 80205 Huge Price Improvement! Home In The Heart Of Historic Five Points, One Of Denver's Hottest Neighborhoods. Walking Distance To The Light Rail, Shopping And Restaurants. Close To Coors Field And All The Fun Downtown Denver Has To Offer! This 2 Bedroom Home Ha...
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 1221 SqFt, 0.07 Acres
- Residential - Active
- RE/MAX ALLIANCE Add as Favorite
SIGN UP NOW and get exclusive member's benefits. Save your search information, and view extra details about advertised properties. Best of all, you can choose to be notified every time a listing that matches your search criteria comes on the market. Be among the first to view new listings, and get an edge on the competition!
Curtis Park Real Estate Market
Curtis Park has tree-lined streets that are filled with beautifully restored Queen Anne’s, Victorian mansions, flat-roof row homes, historic Denver Squares, and a variety of smaller architecturally-diverse homes that were built by the immigrants that joined the workforce in the city’s infancy. Today, the neighborhood boasts a variety of more modern and contemporary single family homes, condos and duplexes. It is also home to the San Rafael, Glenarm Place and Clements historic districts as well as The Women’s Bean Project and Sacred Heart Catholic Church – Denver’s oldest functioning church.
The Curtis Park real estate market is diverse, with home prices start in the low $200s for a condo or duplex, but easily range in the mid- to high-$500s for a single family home.
While it conversationally overlaps with the Five Points and Ballpark neighborhoods, the primary boundaries for Curtis Park are Broadway to Downing, Larimer to 20th. Its zip code is 80205.
Curtis Park Amenities
A big amenity for Curtis Park is its accessibility to downtown Denver. Many residents walk or bike or use the light rail station at 25th & Welton to get to work or enjoy a night on the town.
There are small groceries and specialty shops sprinkled throughout Curtis Park, but the heart of the neighborhood is Mestizo-Curtis Park. In addition to lots of open space for lounging under a tree or playing soccer, residents enjoy a public outdoor pool, horseshoe pits, tennis and basketball courts and a new playground. Created in 1868 as Denver’s first public park, it was originally named for postmaster Samuel C. Curtis. However, the park was renamed Mestizo-Curtis Park in 1987 to honor the neighborhood’s cultural diversity.
Denver Neighborhood Home Search
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Denver Realty Experts are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 3:49pm MDT.