- MLS® #: 7552184
- 1331 Jackson St
- Congress Park, Denver, CO 80206 Rare Congress Park End-unit Townhome In The Perfect Location. This Nearly New Home Is Drenched In Light And Features Quartz Counters, Bosch Appliances, Upgraded Marble Backsplash, And Much More. Two Large Bedrooms, 2.5 Well-appointed Bathrooms, As Well As A...
- 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 1552 SqFt
- Condominium - Active
- ONE REALTY LLC Add as Favorite
Congress Park | Current Listings, $500,000 - $600,000
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||Over $1,000,000|
- MLS® #: 6910660
- 1280 Harrison St
- Congress Park, Denver, CO 80206 Price Reduction. Easy Maintenance Brick Ranch With Open Floor Plan, 2 Bedrooms Upstairs And Additional Bedroom In Finished Basement Can Easily Be Set Up As Accounting Office,or Other Service Business. Full Bath Up, 3/4 Bath Down. Recently Updated Kitchen Wi...
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1674 SqFt, 0.1 Acres
- Residential - Active
- Brokers Guild Real Estate Add as Favorite
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Denver Realty Experts are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 7:04am MDT.