- MLS® #: 2534800
- 1732 Daisy Court
- Ridgeview Heights, Broomfield, CO 80020 Your Opportunity To Own A Beautiful Ridgeview Heights Home In Boulder Valley School District. This Amazing, Hoa Free Home Is On One Of The Largest Lots In The Community, Sitting On .4 Acres, In A Cul-de-sac, Facing Southwest And Backing To Maintained Open ...
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 2914 SqFt, 0.4 Acres
- Residential - Active
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices IRE Northglenn Add as Favorite
Ridgeview Heights Real Estate, Broomfield
If you’re looking for a beautiful home with great mountain views without the million dollar price tag, Ridgeview Heights in Broomfield, Colorado, is the place to find one. Located on a hill between Highway 287 and Miramonte on the northwest side of Broomfield, Ridgeview Heights provides buyers with great value for their money.
Ridgeview Heights Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
- MLS® #: 6811859
- 1101 Larch Court
- Ridgeview Heights, Broomfield, CO 80020 What A Great Location! Steps From Broomfield Open Space Trail System With Breathtaking Mountain Views. This Spacious Home Has So Much To Offer With 5 Bedrooms Plus Loft / Office Upstairs. Main Level Bedroom With ¾ Bath & Fully Finished Basement With Kitche...
- 5 Bed, 4 Bath, 3516 SqFt, 0.19 Acres
- Residential - Pending
- Keller Williams 1st Realty Add as Favorite
SIGN UP NOW and get exclusive member's benefits. Save your search information, and view extra details about advertised properties. Best of all, you can choose to be notified every time a listing that matches your search criteria comes on the market. Be among the first to view new listings, and get an edge on the competition!
Ridgeview Heights Neighborhood
Ridgeview Heights features large homes on both small and large lots by builders such as Remington, US Homes and Greystone. All homes were built between 1983 and 1998. This is also a great neighborhood for buyers looking for the freedom to really make their home their own, as Ridgeview Heights does not have HOA fees.
The mountain views are Ridgeview Heights’ greatest asset. There is also plenty of open space, so you can enjoy those views without any obstructions. The neighborhood is also in close proximity to several parks including Miramonte and Ruth Roberts Park. Ridgeview Heights’ boundaries encompass Broomfield Heights Middle School, part of the Boulder Valley School District, making the commute to school a convenient one.
Residents of Ridgeview Heights enjoy easy access to several major highways allowing for a quick drive to both Denver and Boulder as well as a 30-minute commute to the Denver International Airport. Shopping, dining and entertainment are also just around the corner in Broomfield’s numerous commercial districts and centers.
The boundaries of Ridgeview Heights are approximately Kohl Street to just south of Ridgeview Avenue and Daphne Street to just west of Kohl Street.
Don't see what you're looking for? We'd love to assist you in your search for a home in Ridgeview Heights - just contact Denver Realty Experts, phone 720.263.0373, or try a custom Broomfield MLS Search.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Denver Realty Experts are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 1:45am MDT.