- MLS® #: 6240183
- 2576 Mckay Landing Parkway
- Mckay Landing, Broomfield, CO 80023 Welcome Home To This Highly Sought-after Mckay Landing Neighborhood In Broomfield, Where You're Directly Across From The Bike Park And One Of The Most Popular Walking Paths In Mckay. This Amazing Mckay Landing Neighborhood Residence Is What You've Been Loo...
- 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 2752 SqFt, 0.15 Acres
- Residential - Active
- Metro 21 Real Estate Group Add as Favorite
McKay Landing Real Estate, Broomfield
McKay Landing in Broomfield, Colorado, is the perfect combination of beauty and community. Upscale homes and roomy townhouses mix with a small town feel, so you’ll live in a beautiful house and know your neighbor. It doesn’t get any better than that.
McKay Landing Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
- MLS® #: IR931815
- 2550 Winding River Drive 3
- Mckay Landing, Broomfield, CO 80023 Impeccable Townhome In Mckay Landing With Prime Location Within The Community. Beautiful Open Floor Plan With Vaulted Ceilings And A Gas Fireplace Opening To The Living And Dining Rooms. Upgraded Plank Flooring Throughout Main Floor Living Areas, Newer Car...
- 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 1731 SqFt
- Residential - Active
- Resident Realty North Metro Add as Favorite
SIGN UP NOW and get exclusive member's benefits. Save your search information, and view extra details about advertised properties. Best of all, you can choose to be notified every time a listing that matches your search criteria comes on the market. Be among the first to view new listings, and get an edge on the competition!
McKay Landing Neighborhood
Several subdivisions make up McKay Landing providing a wide variety of options for homebuyers. Each subdivision features single family homes and or townhouses and condos by Ascent Builders, Engle Homes and James Company ranging from 800 all the way up to 3,317 square feet.
To add to its community feel, McKay Landing has a centralized 16-acre recreation center that boasts a large pool, ball fields, open space and a trail system that connects to Quail Creek Regional Trail and stretches from McKay Lake at the eastern border of McKay Landing west through the Broadlands. Fishing is also an option at McKay Lake. The neighborhood is also close to schools, mainly Meridian Elementary School in the Adams 12 Five Star Schools District.
Close proximity to Interstate 25 allow residents to enjoy a quieter life outside the city, but have a quick 20 to 30 minute commute to work in either Denver or Boulder. Orchard Town Center, which features a large shopping district, dining and entertainment is also just right around the corner from the neighborhood.
The boundaries of McKay Landing are West 144th Avenue to West 136th Avenue and Sheridan Boulevard to Zuni Street.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Denver Realty Experts are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2021 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2021 at 4:16pm MST.