- MLS® #: 6938644
- 14056 Roaring Fork Cir
- Broadlands, Broomfield, CO 80023 Belle Terre Stunner With Model Finishes Throughout. New Quartzite Counters, Cherry Cabinets With Crown Molding New Tile Back Splash, Stainless Steel Appliances And Double Oven And Butlers Pantry Adjacent To Formal Dining Area And Open Floor Plan To Family R...
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 3265 SqFt, 0.16 Acres
- Residential - Active
- Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite Add as Favorite
Broadlands Real Estate, Broomfield
The Broadlands in Broomfield, Colorado, provides the perfect combination of intimate residential living and outdoor activities. With nine different neighborhoods on 850 acres full of parks, golfing and trails, buyers can find their ideal home in the ultimate setting.
Broadlands Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$600,000 - $700,000|
- MLS® #: 6560783
- 13880 Dogleg Ln
- Broadlands, Broomfield, CO 80023 Custom Home Feel In This Updated Two Story. Multiple Living Areas To Relax And Unwind Or Host A Gathering. Gourmet Cook's Kitchen With Stainless Appliances, Convection Oven, Wine Cooler, Extended Island And Counter Space. The Main Level Also Features A Fa...
- 5 Bed, 4 Bath, 3743 SqFt, 0.21 Acres
- Residential - Active
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Innovative RE Add as Favorite
SIGN UP NOW and get exclusive member's benefits. Save your search information, and view extra details about advertised properties. Best of all, you can choose to be notified every time a listing that matches your search criteria comes on the market. Be among the first to view new listings, and get an edge on the competition!
Each neighborhood in The Broadlands has it’s own unique homes and attractions. The maintenance free townhomes of Legend Trail offer close proximity to the Broadlands Adult Activity Center, while the large, two-story, semi-custom built homes of Shadow Ridge provide just-outside-your-door access to the Broadlands Golf Course. Many of the houses were built by award-winning designers and range from the mid $100s to over $1 million.
The Broadlands 18-hole, 117-acre golf course that meanders through the nine neighborhoods is one of the area’s main attractions. Residents are permitted to use their golf carts both on and off the course for transportation. The Broadlands is also home to Broadlands Community Center and Adult Activity Center, which combined offer indoor and outdoor swimming, playgrounds, picnic areas and a fitness center. Two parks, eight miles of hiking and biking trails that connect the neighborhoods and access to Plaster Reservoir allow residents to get outdoors.
Students living in The Broadlands attend the award-winning Adams 12 Five Star Schools District.
A convenient location makes The Broadlands even more appealing with a quick 20-minute commute to both Denver and Boulder and easy access to major highways. It is also close to schools, entertainment and shopping, including Flatirons Crossing Mall and the up and coming Broadlands Towne Center.
The boundaries of The Broadlands are 136th Street to 144th Street and Lowell Boulevard to Sheridan Parkway.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Denver Realty Experts are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 12:04am MST.