- MLS® #: 3045126
- 13905 Ptarmigan Dr
- Aspen Creek, Broomfield, CO 80020 This Lovely Home Is Impeccably Maintained, Sparkling Clean And Move In Ready! Open The Door To A Sun Drenched Foyer With A Total "wow" Factor! Located In A Cul De Sac In Sought-after Aspen Creek In The Highly Rated Boulder Valley School District. Just Ste...
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 5255 SqFt, 0.22 Acres
- Residential - Active
- MB PALLONE & ASSOCIATES Add as Favorite
Aspen Creek Real Estate, Broomfield
If you’re looking for newer homes with old-fashioned charm, Aspen Creek in Broomfield, Colorado, is the place to start your search. Several different builders means a lot of variety and a unique mix of community amenities makes it an excellent setting for families. Come visit and find the home you’ve been searching for.
Aspen Creek Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$700,000 - $800,000|
- MLS® #: 6690349
- 5316 Bayberry Ct
- Aspen Creek, Broomfield, CO 80020 Gorgeous Home With Designer Finishes Located In The Highly Desirable Aspen Creek Community. The Home Is Light And Bright W/an Abundance Of Windows And Extensive Hardwood Flooring. Gas Fireplace In The Family Room. The Kitchen Includes Maple Cabinets, Gran...
- 5 Bed, 5 Bath, 4463 SqFt, 0.29 Acres
- Residential - Active
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Innovative RE Add as Favorite
SIGN UP NOW and get exclusive member's benefits. Save your search information, and view extra details about advertised properties. Best of all, you can choose to be notified every time a listing that matches your search criteria comes on the market. Be among the first to view new listings, and get an edge on the competition!
Aspen Creek Neighborhood
The homes in Aspen Creek were built between 2003 and 2010 and sit on medium to large lots. The contemporary and traditional stone homes by builders like Beazer, Sanford and David Weekley Homes on winding streets make Aspen Creek much different than your typical suburban neighborhood.
Just far enough away from the city, but close to all the amenities you need, Aspen Creek is in a prime location. Without leaving the neighborhood, residents enjoy more than 60 miles of walking trails, several acres of parks, ponds and a number of playgrounds for the kids. A community pool and tennis courts round out Aspen Creek’s landscape.
Minutes away from Aspen Creek, you’ll find shopping, dining, fitness centers and award winning schools. Plus, a 20 to 30 minute drive will get you to Boulder, Denver and the Denver International Airport.
The boundaries of Aspen Creek are Dillion Road to 136th Avenue and Sheridan Boulevard to Aspen Street.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Denver Realty Experts are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 12:49am MST.