- MLS® #: 2858231
- 5318 Heather Court
- Aspen Creek, Broomfield, CO 80020 Tucked Away In A Quiet Cul-de-sac In Broomfield’s Idyllic Aspen Creek Neighborhood, 5318 Heather Court Features An Immaculate Single-floor Ranch Amidst A Tranquil 10,000 Sf Lot. As You Would Hope From A Ranch Of This Grandeur, The Main Living Area Is Devoid...
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2247 SqFt, 0.23 Acres
- Residential - Active Under Contract
- LIV Sotheby's International Realty Add as Favorite
Aspen Creek Real Estate, Broomfield
If you’re looking for newer homes with old-fashioned charm, Aspen Creek in Broomfield, Colorado, is the place to start your search. Several different builders means a lot of variety and a unique mix of community amenities makes it an excellent setting for families. Come visit and find the home you’ve been searching for.
Aspen Creek Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000|
- MLS® #: 5102147
- 13821 Quail Ridge Drive
- Aspen Creek, Broomfield, CO 80020 Immaculate Aspen Creek Home With Tons Of Natural Light. Gourmet Kitchen Features Slab Granite And Gas Cooking. Spacious, Professionally Finished Basement With Surround Sound And Ample Storage. Impeccably Maintained And Updated By Original Owner. Gleaming Wo...
- 5 Bed, 4 Bath, 4000 SqFt, 0.24 Acres
- Residential - Pending
- RE/MAX MOMENTUM Add as Favorite
- MLS® #: 7613797
- 5023 Sage Brush Court
- Aspen Creek, Broomfield, CO 80023 One-of-a-kind Opportunity To Own One Of The Premier Lots In The Coveted Aspen Creek Neighborhood. Gorgeous 2-story In Private Cul-de-sac On Huge Lot With Finished Walkout Basement Backing To Open Space And Trail. This Is A Meticulously Cared For One-owner H...
- 4 Bed, 5 Bath, 4402 SqFt, 0.42 Acres
- Residential - Active Under Contract
- Atlas Real Estate Group Add as Favorite
SIGN UP NOW and get exclusive member's benefits. Save your search information, and view extra details about advertised properties. Best of all, you can choose to be notified every time a listing that matches your search criteria comes on the market. Be among the first to view new listings, and get an edge on the competition!
Aspen Creek Neighborhood
The homes in Aspen Creek were built between 2003 and 2010 and sit on medium to large lots. The contemporary and traditional stone homes by builders like Beazer, Sanford and David Weekley Homes on winding streets make Aspen Creek much different than your typical suburban neighborhood.
Just far enough away from the city, but close to all the amenities you need, Aspen Creek is in a prime location. Without leaving the neighborhood, residents enjoy more than 60 miles of walking trails, several acres of parks, ponds and a number of playgrounds for the kids. A community pool and tennis courts round out Aspen Creek’s landscape.
Minutes away from Aspen Creek, you’ll find shopping, dining, fitness centers and award winning schools. Plus, a 20 to 30 minute drive will get you to Boulder, Denver and the Denver International Airport.
The boundaries of Aspen Creek are Dillion Road to 136th Avenue and Sheridan Boulevard to Aspen Street.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Denver Realty Experts are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 2:30am MDT.