- MLS® #: 8347547
- 77 S Bannock St
- Baker, Denver, CO 80223 2 1/2 Story Historic Baker Victorian With Amazing Potential! This Historic Brick Victorian In The Baker Neighborhood Is Perfectly Placed For You To Be In The Center Of It All. Steps From South Broadway Shops And Restaurants, This 3 Bedroom 2 1/2 Bath Ho...
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 2005 SqFt, 0.04 Acres
- Residential - Active
- Your Castle Real Estate Inc Add as Favorite
Baker Real Estate | Homes for Sale
The Baker neighborhood, designated a Historic district in 1985, is found in Denver's "urban core" just 10 minutes from downtown. This diverse neighborhood is one of Denver's oldest, and it has slowly transformed into a dynamic place homebuyers consider thanks to its proximity to Antique Row, Wash Park, mass transit and the South Broadway (or "SoBo") District. Baker homes are located in a thriving area loaded with boutiques, shops, unique restaurants, incredible art galleries, and a bustling nightlife.
Read more more about the Baker real estate market, or see below for current listings.
Baker | Current Listings
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000|
- MLS® #: 3017317
- 241 Galapago St
- Baker, Denver, CO 80223 This Is Prime Location! Adorable Home With 3bedrooms 1bathroom Sitting On A Double Lot. Home Has Been Well Kept And Is In Great Condition. Roof Was Installed In 2015, The Sewer Line Was Replaced In 2004. Ready For Remodel Or Redevelopment. Just Steps Away T...
- 3 Bed, 1 Bath, 1364 SqFt, 0.15 Acres
- Residential - Active
- The Peak Properties Group Add as Favorite
- MLS® #: 9570186
- 107 W 4th Ave
- Baker, Denver, CO 80223 Great Price!!! Compare The Comps...this Is Tremendous Value! Once In A Generation Opportunity Awaits You...this Is The Best House In Baker! A True Victorian With Charm To Spare; Totally Renovated/restored With Quality Upgrades Throughout. All New Electrica...
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath, 3520 SqFt, 0.12 Acres
- Residential - Active
- LIV Sotheby's International Realty Add as Favorite
SIGN UP NOW and get exclusive member's benefits. Save your search information, and view extra details about advertised properties. Best of all, you can choose to be notified every time a listing that matches your search criteria comes on the market. Be among the first to view new listings, and get an edge on the competition!
Baker Real Estate
Baker is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Denver, with the largest inventory of historical buildings in the city (more than 80% of the neighborhood was developed by 1900). Over the years Baker real estate has developed a unique blend of commercial, industrial and residential growth thanks to its proximity to downtown, I-25 and Denver's new light rail system. Once you spend an afternoon in Baker, it is easy to see why this diverse urban neighborhood now provides residents with a perfect combination of location, housing, transit and walkable amenities.
The best way to describe Baker real estate is "eclectic". In addition to a vast collection of middle-class Queen Anne homes, Baker offers a diverse mix of quaint Victorian homes, duplex options, apartments, condos and a wide variety of new construction. Single-family homes for sale in Baker start in the $200s, and their smaller lot sizes mean less maintenance and more time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
The main zip code in the Baker neighborhood is 80223. The Baker neighborhood real estate area is bounded by 6th Ave, Broadway, Alameda and South Platte River.
A quick stroll will immerse most Baker home owners in cultural diversity and historic architecture of the "SoBo District." Located along South Broadway at Baker's eastern edge, this thriving area is loaded with unique shops, restaurants, art galleries and a bustling nightlife. It is considered the gateway to Antique Row – the largest collection of antique shops and galleries in Denver. It is also home to the Mayan Theater, a Pre-Columbian themed theater (and Denver Landmark) that highlights independent films.
Baker homeowners also enjoy a small public library, light rail station and the South Platte River Trail – part of Denver's larger trail system, this 28-mile paved walking/biking trail cuts through the western edge of the Baker neighborhood.
Denver Neighborhood Home Search
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Denver Realty Experts are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2018 at 6:20am MDT.