Greg Eckler, Broker/Owner
Greg's primary focus is Central Denver – from Stapleton to Highlands to DU, and everything in between. As its founder, he is the main point of contact for Denver Realty Experts.
Originally from the east coast, Greg grew up outside of Philadelphia and earned a degree in Business with a concentration in Information Technology from Virginia Tech. After moving to Charlotte, he worked as a computer programmer in healthcare, met and married his wife, and ended up at IBM.
Greg's desire to help others combined with his financial savviness and an entrepreneurial bug ultimately lead him to a career in real estate. While vacationing, he and his wife fell in love with Denver and decided to make it their home – a move that was supposed to be "temporary," but has lasted for 12 years and counting.
Greg Eckler's experience includes:
* 10+ years of real estate experience in Metro Denver
* Top 1% Denver County agents
* Top 2% of region's highest-performing Re/Max Brokers, 2008-2012
* Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
* Graduate of Real Estate Institute (GRI)
* Broker/Owner of Denver Realty Experts, LLC
Always striving to be your advocate, a 10 minute conversation with Greg can help define your primary needs, secondary needs, ideal location and the best team member to help you. Give him a call at 720.263.0373 to chat.